.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES (part two)

"Fred is a typical liberal - raving with righteous indignation while stinking to high heaven of hypocrisy. Not to mention thin-skinned; watch, he'll delete this comment too." --Mandown

This is what I'm talking about. On Fred's post 'The Smile and The Knife In The Back' there was a good debate going on about 527's and I was actually learning something (good point Jeff) when this guy (Mandown) chimes in with the quote from above. This isn't doing anybody any service. It's angry name calling, and very immature. Mandown, my mother used to say; 'If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all'. My dad used to say; 'Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt'. I say; 'Go fuck yourself'.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?