.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

Claiming Canadian:

I travel for work. I travel for pleasure as well. It's an old joke; when abroad, tell people you are Canadian. I wonder if the rest of the world is curious about the sudden increase in Canadian tourists. I have friends in Thailand right now, and I know that they are claiming Canadian. It was bad enough before that imbicile in the White House forced us into a shroud of shame. I doubt if we'll see him re-elected. The GOP hasn't been in such a state since the mid seventies. Can the damage be repaired in my lifetime? Will I ever be able to travel the world as an American? Is Kerry the new Carter? Will we listen this time? If not, who's the new Reagan, and can we have him "dealt with" in time?

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?