.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

I'M NOT SORRY!

Okay, so I was a too liberal in my use of the "F" word in my blog on the mayor yesterday. I stand by the setiment however, and refuse to apologize for anything posted on my blog. I try to blog as fast as I can, without editing conent. I say what I say, and I may be wrong, contradictory, rude, insensitive, irresponsible, stupid, or any number of less than noble attributes. I am however honest with you and myself about how I feel. The mayor got the full wrath of my slpeen, and he deserves it. Had I not taken the day off from Bush-bashing, I may have been able to stick it to that diminutive rat-faced nazi without as many explicatives.
BUT....
What is happening here? In NYC and across America our free will is being stripped away. I call it the Ludavicho (sp?) Syndrome after the Anthony Burgess novel "A Clockwork Orange". Do you serve the individual, or the society, when you take away the ability of the individual to choose right from wrong? When the few are able to leverage their power in order to have the masses conform to their ideals, is that democracy? Our founding fathers were radicals concerned with insuring personal freedoms, not curtailing them.
Mike Bloomberg- leave me alone, leave my night clubs alone, leave my dog alone, leave Mr. Softee alone, leave my city alone. Or just plain leave!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?