.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

ATTENTION PLEASE

It is important to read, it's also important to understand what you read. In my previous blog I did not once say that I disagreed with Bill Cosby (And I did read Mr. Cosby's speech). In fact, I made it a point to disclaim that very notion. All I said (in a nutshell) was remember who you are, where you are from, and how you got to where you are if you want people to listen and take you seriously. I do remember how cool Rudy was, and that's exactly my point. By the way, I don't think anybody is in danger of having their appendix referred to as an appedazizzle.

Comments:
Well said... If I hear my doctor refer to my appendix as an appendazizzle, I'll become a Christian Scientist and let GOD do his will on me.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?