.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

DONE WITH THE POST

You may wonder why I would read the New York Post in any case, and the answer is that they give it away on my commuter bus, but I'm done with it after today. The front page offended me beyond reason. Why do I care about Gwyneth Paltrow's kooky homeopathic treatments. This is news? A hollywood bred actress acts nutty? I'm so sick of seeing her on the front page everytime she steps out in public. This is New York, we have celebrities here, and they are a bunch of freaks. We know that already. Is it news that Whoopi used off color humour to degrade the republicans at a Kerry/Edwards fundraiser? It would be news if she didn't. Don't tell me it's a slow news day. 1,000 soldiers dead in Iraq as of today. Al-Queda is supposedly gearing up again. David Bowie had heart surgery. Now that's news.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?