.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

METHINKS THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH

It seems to me that the length and depth of Tony Alva's comments speak to a deep rooted insecurity in his own belief system. It must be difficult to blindly accept conservative doctrine in the face of it's inheirant immorality, and then have to search for a factual basis to support your position. That's too much work for me. Fortunately I don't have that problem. I have 70% of the world population in my corner. It's also very telling that I should have to reach all the way to Georgia to find somebody to take the counter point in this discourse.

Comments:
I'd say that that's calling the kettle black... I think by not jumping on bandwagons, doing actual research, digging beyond what the media spews out of their sewer pipes, looking past agendas, and not rushing to judgement I am very confident in my positions moral or otherwise. Sometimes they line up with what conventional conservative opinion is, sometimes it's just the opposite. The devil is always in the details. I blindly accept nothing. Plus, I can type fast. Mrs. Mulligan left a huge impression on me. Now set your tabs to fauty...
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?