.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

WILD HORSES

I just got introduced to a great blog, Allan Karl's Digital Tavern:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108247/

On there I found a blog about the recent tribute concert for Gram Parsons. I am simply devestated by envy. Nora Jones, Dwight Yoakum, Emmy-Lou, and of course, you couldn't do it without him, Kieth. Keith's songs included Wild Horses and Love Hurts. Two of the most impossibly hard songs to sing in the annals of modern music, and Keith get's 'em. Apparently Keith was wise enough to get the rest of the bill to help out with the vocals. Either way I would have made a mess of my undergarments had I been there.
Said Keith: "If only the good die young, where does that leave me?" If you can get a translator, Keith is as eloquent as they come.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?