.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

BLOGSPOT IS PC BIASED

I may have to move my blog. I thought that when I upgraded to OS X I'd get all the capabilities that Blogspot offers but that I do not get to use because I'm a Mac user. I was wrong. I still get no 'word' type editing tools, such as spellcheck. I still get no link editing, no nothin' really, and I have to say that it sucks. Is there hope for a Mac user? Are there Mac friendly blog platforms? I like my Mac, and my blog. Can I have both?

Comments:
Jackson, love the blog, I too am of the Mac persuation. We get no respect!

When will these PC people ever understand that windows (as it sits now) is the where OS9 was. Bill Gates has yet to catch up with OSX...

and Blogspot needs to understand there are a lot of us MAC folks out here!

Anyway keep up the good work!

Hue B. Mooksuki
 
I've come to think of us as the red headed left handed step childern of the information age.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?