.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

BOB DOLE'S OUT CRITICISM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5771731/

I like Bob Dole. I wouldn't have voted for him because he's a member of that dirty rotten party of scumbags, but I like him. He's shown a sense of humor about himself, and I appreciate that, and he also seems to be a fairly reasonable fellow. I guess times like these bring out the worst in people. I can understand why Kerry's criticism of the Vietnam war pissed of a great many veterans back in the early seventies. He was a young man then, and he had something he needed to say. It wasn't pretty, but it was the truth. To accuse the man of recieving undeserved Purple Hearts is an idicitmnet of the military Bob is so keen to protect the image of. It's clearly an attempt to keep Kerry on the defensive, when it's Bush, Cheney, and Ashcroft who are the draft dodgers. Let's not forget who actually served Bob.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?