.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO

At least 85 percent of the total $2.26 billion in Iraqi funds used for reconstruction went to Halliburton Co. and other U.S. contractors, according to a review of documents.-- Washington Post

I really wish somebody could convince me otherwise, I really do, but it's just become all to clear that the only reason we invaded Iraq was to line some pockets. The worst part is that these guys will get away with it.

Comments:
You are wrong about this and you won't listen to anything that tells you different. So, I'm going to pass on offering anything to the contrary.
 
If I'm wrong, I'll be pleased as punch. The problem is I'm not, and all the evidencve suggests that I'm not.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?