.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

PBS CONVENTION COVERAGE

PBS - Provides less Bull Shit. FOX - For Obnoxious Xenophobes. How about airing the entire speech, then rip it to shreds. Apperantly Wolf Blitzer's views on Al Sharpton are more important than Al's words. Bill O'Rielly (I need a bath after just typing his name) needs more coverage time than the people he is supposed to be covering. I always get my TV news from PBS. I started watching BBC World News because I hate commercials, I stayed for Daljit Dhaliwal, but now (Currently Daljit can be found working for CNN International) I watch because I just don't trust the american news media anymore, at all. (Not in the least bit)

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?