.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

SWIFT BOAT LIARS FOR BUSH

Not many people know this about me, but I served on a swift boat in Vietnam as well, sure I was three years old, but I was big for my age. Anyway, I didn't serve with John Kerry, but I did serve with these guys (Swift Boat Veterans For Truth), and I can tell you this:
George Elliott likes little boys. Al French wore a corset under his uniform. Louis Letson smoked crack on duty. Van Odell smells real bad. Jack Chenowerth has an eating disorder. Bob Elder's mom works Hunt's Point. Joe Ponder is a big fat queer. Roy Hoffman works for Al Queda. Adrian Lonsdale wets his bed. Grant Hibbard throws like a girl. Shelton White has a stupid nerdy name, and Bob Hildreth can't get it up.

I love truth, it's alot of fun.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?