.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

THEY LOVE TO TELL THIER LITTLE LIES

"It reopens all the old wounds of the Vietnam War, which I spent the last 35 years trying to heal. I deplore this kind of politics. I think the ad is dishonest and dishonorable. As it is, none of these individuals served on the boat (Kerry) commanded. Many of his crew have testified to his courage under fire. I think John Kerry served honorably in Vietnam. I think George Bush served honorably in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War.'' -- Sen. John McCain

Tell it like it is John. I'm writing a book, tentatively called: "Here's A Bunch Of Lies About George Bush". I think it will sell well, of course if I try to publish it during G.W.'s administration I'll be branded an un-american treasonous traitor commie Al Queda loving drug infested queer lover. Okay, so the last bit's not far off.....



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?