.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

WHAT CONVENTION?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/30/opinion/30copps.html?ei=5006&en=74d28cbcd2b0f3d9&ex=1094529600&partner=ALTAVISTA1&pagewanted=print&position=

Michael J. Copps of The New York Times offers up my setiments exactly. Why aren't the major networks covering the convention. I don't care what Wolf Blitzer has to say about what the speakers at the convention have to say, I want to hear it from them, not him. This is the most important election of my lifetime, and I want to hear it all, not just what some talking head thinks is the main point. When I was a kid, I had to give up watching Scooby Doo beacause the Watergate hearings pre-empted my TV viewing. I survived, and I think the nation of TV junkies out there can live without their regulary scheduled programming for a few days. The networks' prime time offerings are crap anyway. I guess 'reality' programming doesn't include actual reality.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?