.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT DOPE

"President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia, Capitol Hill Blue has learned.
The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician, can impair the President�s mental faculties and decrease both his physical capabilities and his ability to respond to a crisis, administration aides admit privately. Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after a clearly upset Bush stormed off stage on July 8, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay."
"Keep those motherfuckers away from me," he screamed at an aide backstage. "If you can't, I'll find someone who can."
--Capitol Hill Blue

I can't confirm the facts here, but I know when Kenny Boy and I broke it off I was screwed up for a long time. God speed your recovery George, there's other fish in the sea.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?