.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

A CORRECTION AND APOLOGY

I greatly exaggerated the demise of Genereation Records. It is still there on Thompson Street below Washington Square. Much to my relief I might add. I bought so much of my collection there. I'm still mourning Venus Records (formerly on St. Marks) and Second Coming (formerly on Sullivan Street). The Nazareth record was found and purchased by my wonderful Girlfriend, without whom I'd be lost, and still looking for that Nazareth record. She found it at a store near her job in Rockville Md. This points to Chris' assumption that the reason I can't find any gems at the stores here is because I've already cleaned them out. So I apologise to Generation Records, and to any record enthusiast that I may have given a heart palpatation.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?