.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

GOD HELP BRETT FAVRE

Back at the beginning of the football season I predicted that Green Bay would have a good year, that Brett would go out a winner. Well it hasn't been a banner year for the cheesheads, but Brett still has a chance to make it a memorable season, and go out on a high note.

"Since the Redskins became the Redskins in 1933, the result of the team's final home game before the presidential election has correctly predicted the White House winner. If the Redskins win, the incumbent party wins. If they lose, the incumbent party is ousted."- Sports Illustrated

The fate of our nation is in your hands this sunday Brett. Do us all a favor and beat the Skins. Mom, I urge you to pray for the Redskins to loose, I know they are your team, but it's for the greater good. This is a rebuilding year for them anyway. Hue, this is a big one as you know, if you've got a foam cheese hat, I suggest you don it, now, don't wait til sunday, the effect might be cumulative. I will be watching, I'll be in DC, and I will be praying.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?