.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

HAIL TO THE CHEIFS

Okay, so I got another one wrong. Good. I'd much rather see KC do well. I hate that stupid purple wearing team from Baltimore, pretenders! That does me bring me down from my projected 11-3 to a decent 10-4. For the season, 29-44. Still doing well, could do better, probably worse. Hey, and aren't ravens black? Isn't that why Edgar Allen was so taken by them? I mean if Atlanta already had the black thing and the bird thing, couldn't that fraudulent team down in Baltimore have come up with something else? How about red roosters? The Baltimore Roosters. Works for me, but I'd still hate them for not being the Colts, while I hate the Colts for not being in Baltimore. I sound like a grumpy old man....'When I was young we had Colts in Baltimore..."

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?