.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

AN ANSWER AFTER TWENTY YEARS

I'm reading the 'Ask Keith' section on the Keith Richards website, which I highly recommend, and I was given an answer to a question I've had for many years. There's a Stones video called '25X5', which is a collection of live Stones footage. In one clip, from the '81 tour, a fan rushes the stage and Keith clocks him with his Telecaster, BAM, upside the head. I have often wondered about the aftermath. Now you may be thinking that I'm concerned for the guy who get's wacked by a Tele, and that answer is given, he survived, was jailed, and bailed out by none other than Keith, but for me, the real question is; when Keith strapped the Tele (Deluxe) back on, was it still in tune. The answer, yes, of course, it's a Fender. Thanks Keith, Thanks Leo.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?