.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

IS THIS WHY?

"No gloating here from me, but Kerry was a terrible candidate. You guys know it and you better find a leader for your party that is more conservative on social issues or you'll get bitch slapped even harder in 08. You lost considerable ground in your own black and hispanic base this time, and that trend will continue if you don't change. All in all, this blog is not just a place for liberal commisserating, but it's an excellent example of how many liberals really loathe democracy and have no idea how to govern by compromising with the opposition. The anti-christian bigotry is repugnant here."--Hector

This again from the comments on Fred's blog. Is this the answer? Is this the 'why'? Do people really think we're uncompromising? I so totally feel the opposite, but I'd like to know. I do know that I am a christian, and am currently working on a christian rock album for a group that is affiliated with an actual church organization. I also know that faith based politics always comes with bloodshed, and usually a great lot of it. Faith based politics is what we're dealing with in Iraq. So call me anti-religion, but not anti-christian. Hector, you say we must change, and then you say we have no idea how to compromise. What you're saying is that we must become you, and that's sounds like you're not willing to compromise, that you loathe democracy. There's a place for us all under the sun, so crawl out from under your rock and join us.

Comments:
I just read your response to the question about the source of the lower IQ = Bush voter comments. Interesting story, but I think it was written by The Onion. I can't find any mention (other than links to the IQ story) about the presitgious Gluton Group think tank or its Chief Resident Louis Friend.

Too bad, it was a great story and a good read.
 
I'm afraid that it's a joke, but then again......
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?