.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

THE ROAD BACK TO THE DARK AGES

ATLANTA (AP) -- First, Georgia's education chief tried to take the word "evolution" out of the state's science curriculum. Now a suburban Atlanta county is in federal court over textbook stickers that call evolution "a theory, not a fact."--CNN

I'm getting my wheelbarrow back into working order, I'm thinking about learing a trade, maybe blacksmith. I hear that they're building a new cathedral in the town, that should help the market. My neighbor Roland has been getting excellent results in his feilds by planting a different crop each year, he calls it rotating, sounds neat. As long as the Lord of the Manor plays nice with the other Lords in the region this year we can expect an good harvest. Ah, what's a serf to do?

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?