.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

THIS OUGHTA BE GOOD

'Bush reviewed developments in Iraq in a meeting Monday with Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld.'--CNN

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that one. I wonder if they used any pentagrams or candles in their rituals. The destruction of society is a heavy burden, I'm gald they have eachother to share the load. How I'd love to get Rove, Ahscroft, Rumsfeld, Bush and Cheney together in a room with a couple of guys I met when I lived at South Street Seaport. I'd like to review those developments.

Comments:
Jackson,
i'm sure you've already seen this, but if you haven't check it out

http://johnwyles.com/archives/2004/04/25/bush-small.jpg

This photo has Sean "jackass" Hannity's thong in the bundle. The mosaic of bush made with images of dead soldiers.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?