.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

MADNESS ACROSS THE WATER

It's comforting to see that we're not alone. England suffers from acute celebrity worship syndrome as well.

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A protester has attacked a controversial waxwork Nativity scene featuring England soccer captain David Beckham as Joseph and his pop star wife "Posh Spice" Victoria as the Virgin Mary. "He pushed Posh and Becks over. It caused some damage but we don't know how much. The baby Jesus is fine."

Close call....

Comments:
I heard that the nativity display had automatronic Maji who sang, "Tell ma ya want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I really really wanna zigga zig zag".
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?