.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

YOU BETTIS YOU BETTIS YOU BET

Jerome, if I din't love you I'd be real upset. It seems the Steelers are the real deal after all. I'm not giving up on the Jets, mind you, but, well let's just say I feel better about Pittsburg beating the Pats in the post season, and that's what it's coming down to, for me. At this point I'm more of a Patriot hater than a Jet fan. I'm far more invested in seeing the Pats lose in the playoffs than I am in seeing the Jets in the Super Bowl. The Jets will win a couple of three more games, and make it to the playoffs, and who knows, maybe there's a miracle in the works? In the meantime I'm liking the Steelers more and more.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?