.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

TEDSTOCK UPDATE

It looks like we'll be able to secure a deal with Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Bjork. It invovles a lot of smoked fish. TEDSTOCK is living up to it's tag line. With two months to go, and only one with an available Machold, it seems the Brain Shivers and Via Skyway folks have their work cut out for them. Happy Boy rehearsal #1 went well, and I'm excited to be playing live again. Will this be the end of our 'Steely Dan' years at Smoke and Mirrors? Will I become a legendary concert promoter and syphlitic bastard? Only time will tell.

TEDSTOCK ONE DAY OF NO PEACE

Sunday, October 30
Trash Bar
Grand St. and Roebling Ave.
Williamsburg Brooklyn

The Four Fellas
Geek Farm
The Lost Patrol
Figo
Andy Rock Band
Microdot
Via Skyway
Symmetrical Twin
Happy Boy
The Horse You Rode In On
The X's

Comments:
I'm starting to feel the excitement... oh wait maybe it's just something I ate.
 
What you are feeling might be some sort of influence on your art.
 
on my art, on my art?
 
Increasing, Increasing.
 
Japanese, Japanese
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?