.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BERNADETTE

In 1980 I fell in love with a woman who played the trumpet. I'm sure she will miss all the stuff. Like the remote control, and the paddle - ball game, and the thermos.

I'm picking out a thermos for you......

So long Bernadette, I'll miss you. Maybe they'll have the old Pizza In A Cup in heaven.

UPDATE:

It was her Husband who died, I was barely awake when I heard the story on the news, my mistake. My condolences go out To Bernadette who has had a tough year. I'm still picking out a thermos for you Bernadette.

Comments:
What the...??????
 
I think this is a good-bye note to someone who's left.

Good night, Bernadette, whoever you are.

What a sad post...
 
Bernadette Peters died monday in a plane crash in Europe.

Thermos - The Jerk, Pizza In A Cup? Tony, surely these things mean something to you.
 
No, her husband Michael Wittenberg was killed in a helicopter crash in the Meditteranean.
 
Not an ordinary thermos for you!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?