.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

DID I SAY THE STONES?

Well, it was funny for a day, but we fell out of love with playing as 'The Stones'. Fortunately, Paul, Chris and I have a backlog of potential band names to choose from. One name we kicked around back before somebody (Kory?) found the fateful package of margarine that would provide Happy Boy with a moniker, was #12 Rock and Roll Noodle. We may, or may not have, used that name at a gig at the Orange Bear (worst venue anywhere, ever). To be honest, I was still not a full human when Happy Boy began, I was returning, but I hadn't fully arrived. Those days have fuzzy memories, if any at all. Anyway, I always loved the name #12 Rock and Roll Noodle, so I am happy to be able to say that just such a band will be playing at TEDSTOCK.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?