.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 02, 2005

BLOGSPAM

Man did I get hit with this crap last night. My junk mail inbox is crammed with notifications from my blog, but they are all blogspam, and what's funny is that all the spam hits my old posts. They don't even bother to hit current postings, how stupid. Like, who's gonna see your link if you spam a four month old blog?

There's this guy:

"Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available."

I wonder if this guy knows that my cock is mammoth, any bigger and I'd need a liscence for it. I'm so glad he has me bookmarked, though.

Then there's this guy, who's site I actually went to because it was called 'Learn To Play Guitar':

"Who Else Wants To Discover
The Astonishing, Step-By-Step Secrets Of
How To Play Guitar Like Jimi Hendrix,
Green day, Ozzy Osbourne, Foo Fighters, Weezer, Seether Greenday, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nirvana, Simple Plan, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson,Coldplay, Staind, Offspring, Eddie Van Halen, Blink182, ... and so on?"


I hate to break it to him, but Ozzy doesn't play the guitar. Who's 'so on'?

These people are dumb.

Comments:
Hey, great blog! I will definitely be adding you to my bookmarks.

If you get a chance, click on over to my blog, Raising Beef Cattle for Fun and Profit (mostly profit). It's concerned with Raising Beef Cattle for Fun and Profit.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?