.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

TEDSTOCK: LATE BREAKING NEWS (TED LIED)

I have posted that TEDSTOCK will be a free event, as in no cover. Well, sort of. If you have recieved an invite, it's still free, but the general public will be asked to pay a $5.00 cover. The money collected at the door will go to cover the staffing cost for Trash Bar ($200.00), and the rest will be donated to NYFAC. I'm sorry about the confusion, there was a miscommunication with Trash Bar, and they have indicated the cover charge in their printed advertisements.

Comments:
TED LIED PEOPLE DIED
TED LIED PEOPLE DIED
 
I love you Tony Alva.

One day many years ago I was walking down St. Mark's Place and I saw a chalk board filled with band names of the evening's fare. One of the band names was "Joe Lies." I cracked up so much that people on the street were taken aback, as this was before the age of blue tooth, when it was not acceptable to carry on conversations with midair.
 
At what time will the general public be allowed into the show?

We want to promote Via Skyway, which is on at 7, and Microdot at 8, but we're worried that if people are told they can't enter 'till 8 they'll miss the music...

Oh, by the way, "THAT'LL NEVER BE ME. THAT'LL NEVER BE ME."
 
$5 bucks is a steal!

it comes to .50 per band.

BTW, email me Dave's blog address and I'll fix that for you.
 
The gen pop is always welcome, the only thing that happens differently after eight is the kids, food, and guest list go away.......If you are on the guest list, and get there early, you get fed, and don't pay the cover, if you show after eight, it's 5 bucks.

HUE - misanthrope - you or I forgot the 'e'.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?