.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HAVING ONE'S CAKE AND EATING IT TOO

It can be done. I am currently enjoying TEDSTOCK for the second time, and I can keep coming back for more. Chris, George and I recorded the event. It sounds pretty damn good too. We opted to bypass the Trash sound system, put up two mics, and record two track to DAT. I think it was the best way to go, and I'm very happy with the results so far.

Chris and I are mulling over how we want to approach it, but it's safe to say that we'll be offering some sort of TEDSTOCK record soon.

Everyone should be able to have their cake and eat it too as well.

Comments:
will you stop hating MP3 for a second and send me some of the show?
 
Been busy - you'll get cake soon.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?