.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

'LEGAL EAGLE' GW HAS NO DOUBTS


story.bush.cnn.jpg


WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush suggested Thursday he might resist any congressional move to change his controversial program of warrantless surveillance for terrorist threats and said: "There's no doubt in my mind it is legal."

What, exactly, IS in his mind. Where did George get his law degree? Law Degrees-R-Us?

Now, don't get me wrong. I haven't previously posted about this issue, because to me it's a non-issue. Not because I think it's perfectly legal for the Government to spy on us, but because it's not anything new. What's new, is that they are stupid enough to tell us about it.

Comments:
As I recall it was leaked to the media . they've been doing it for a couple of years and they weren't stupid enough to tell us. While you may be right, that it is nothing new, it is certainly a crime for which Bill Clinton would have been impeached. But George, ah he's too nice a guy and he sure means well.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?