.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NFL PLAYOFFS ADDENDUM

I watched the Denver Broncos crush the dreams of the pansy Pats at Nice Guy Eddie's with Paul and Leslie. It seemed there were a number of Pats fans there, most notably at the table next to us. I don't get it, how can any New Yorker, any self respecting New Yorker, be a Pats fan? They didn't respond well to my chanting 'Brady is a lady and Jake is the snake!" Too fucking bad for them, losers. Then, one of them had the audacity to ask me: A) why was I routing for Denver? And B) why was I wearing a Pennington jersey? Is this guy a freaking moron?

THIS IS NEW YORK FUCKING CITY, I AM A NEW YORK FUCKING JETS FAN, THE PUSSY PATRIOTS ARE THE GOD DAMNED FREAKING ENEMY, THE SWORN NEMESIS OF ANY SELF RESPECTING NEW YORKER! (You can insert the Dolphins into this equation easily, nobody sweats the Bills, so I leave the poor fellows alone.)

Jeez!

Comments:
Yeah, sounds like they were real football fans, considering they didn't understand why you might be rooting against the Pats AND wearing a Jets jersey.

Some people are just dumb. And to them I say "You're just dumb."
 
I'm really sorry to hear about your new coach.

Dave says bring back Kotite.

I don't know what that means and I certainly can't spell it.
 
KOTITE! Dave must hate the Jets.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?