.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

ALL THE ROADRUNNING




I finally got around to buying the new Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris record. As Hue informed me, and Fred concured, it is a wonderful record.





It sounds just like I thought a Knopfler-Emmylou record would. No surprise, just damn good. You can read more about it here.

"With that amazing voice, Emmylou, now more than ever, seems to capture a kind of universal female experience, something that speaks to all ages." - M. K.

I'll say.

Comments:
It is done. $11.98 incl S&H Amazon. Can't wait for it to arrive.
 
Very cool. I'm gonna run right out and download it illegally from the internet, as I don't have a credit card and I want to hear it NOW 'cause I'm such a big fan and paying for things is so inconvenient.
 
and she is SO HOT!! and older than me too!!!!!
 
Indeed, Emmylou seems to retain her beauty and grace in some ageless way.
 
Hey dude, wicked website-nice work. that lady is hot.hmm?plastic surgery methinks
Yeah music is the source
Peace
Merlin
 
Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?