.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START
HE DON'T KNOW WHERE IT ENDS

Tommy Franks needs to take a frank assesment of himself. There's just so much wrong with this picture, and so much that makes a sad sort of sense.

"We haven't got any generals here. They're all in front of TV cameras complaining about Don Rumsfeld," Franks deadpanned. "Difference is, I know what I'm talking about."

Do you Tommy. Would you like to tell us, for instance, about your invasion plan that had no exit strategy?

"I don't care about your politics. I don't. Don Rumsfeld is an American patriot."

I think we have different ideas of patriotism Tommy.

'He received warm ovations from the 3,000 NRA members in attendance.'

Naturally.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?