.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BETTER LIVING THRU CHEMISTRY/CORPORATE SHILL

Three months ago I found out that I had a cholesterol level of 304. A walking time bomb I was. That's right - was. Today I got the results of my blood work taken on Monday, and the news is fantastic. My total Cholesterol level is down to 197! This is due to dietary changes (although I have been no saint, I have managed to eat less cheese, eggs, red meat, ect...) and the drug CRESTOR, which is made by a company I do a lot of work for, AstraZeneca. Yep, I bought the party line this time, and I'm proud to say it has served me well.

There's still some room for improvement, but today's news exceeds my expectations to say the least. I'm not ready for the shrimp buffet yet, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and that light is called cheese!

Comments:
Great news ted

Imagine what your count would have been without the sausage, brisket, and pulled pork the day before your test!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?