.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 10, 2006


LIVE AND DANGEROUS/KISSOLOGY

I just purchased two music DVDs. Thin Lizzy's 1978 concert movie 'Live and Dangerous', and Kissology


The Thin Lizzy concert, filmed in 1978 at the Rainbow in London, documents the classic Lizzy line-up at the height of their rock prowess.

I have been waiting years for this to get re-released.

I'm so happy.




Kiss has released a compilation DVD of early live performances, with the usual added bonus stuff Gene and Paul like to toss our way - Kiss Alive promo spots, ect.

Kiss was a huge influence on my musical taste, and it was these years in particular that fascinated me in my youth.

As much as I am loathe to put yet more money in the pockets of Gene and Paul, I couldn't resist - and they knew it all along.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?