.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MY BEEF WITH SUVs

I hate SUVs. I share this trait with many liberal minded folks, but for a different reason. Sure I find it ridiculous when I see one person cruising around Brooklyn in an Escalade, but what makes me spit, curse, and scream is assholes who park their behemoth vehicles on a corner by a stop sign, in effect blocking the view for anyone who is trying drive through the intersection.

It's fucking dangerous!

Mayor Bloomberg, please help us! We need a city ordinance. No SUV parking within thirty feet of a stop sign.

Fuck these ridiculous fuckers and their fucking ridiculous fucking tanks.

Comments:
Did you get hit?
 
Not yest but it's just a matter of time, seriously, it's a hazard.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?