.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

NFL WEEK 6

This season is making me insane, but I kinda like it.

4/10 seems par for the course.

The Bills almost made me happy, and that's a phrase I rarely attach to that team, unless they are losing, being that they are in the Jets division, but, and I gotta fess up here, that was the best game I've seen in a long time. Utter suspense. I still hate the Cowboys, and I still think Romo is a dork, but any team that can win after giving up 5 interceptions, and a fumble (the formentioned dork), well, it's impressive.

I do hope we are witnessing a full breakdown by Romo. We'll see.

At any rate, I think it only proper to say that Papa Robbie is right, Dallas is great, and the Jets stink.

So far, that is; there's a lot of games to be played. The Jets have pulled out of slumps like this before.

I'm still hoping for some serious plague of injury to hit the evil cheating Pats.

I've decided to do away with the two post system in regards to this blog and the NFL. I'm going to do all my picks on Tuesday as well as cover the wrap-up of the prior week.

As well as returning to the simpler, and more satisfying scheme of basing my picks on what I'd like to happen, regardless. I'm also going to get back to my more descriptive style of prognostication.

I'm hoping all this will improve my record: 33/45

My Picks:

KC over Cincinnati - Herm's gonna pull it together

Houston over Jacksonville

Cleveland over Miami - I got a felling about Cleveland....

Green Bay over Washington - I'd like to see Bret do well this year, so he can go away...

St. Louis over Baltimore - shit vs shit - shit wins!

Chicago over Minnesota

Jets over Philly - Thomas Jones was discovered today tied up in a basement, apparently a victim of a kidnapping/impostor scheme, he will suit up and play for the Jets for the first time on Sunday, and run for 800 yards.

Tennessee over Tampa

Arizona over Carolina

Dallas over New England - the dorkier of two evils

Oakland over San Diego

New Orleans over Seattle - the levee has to break sometime.

Giants over ATL - this week Eli develops a personality.

Comments:
I think its a sound strategy at this point. The NY Football Giants are going to crush my Falcons. Harrington will be putting his resume together after this game. Vick sucked, but he was better than no QB at all.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?