.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 10, 2007

THE BEST ZZ TOP SONG

There's been some very thin blogging going on 'round these parts, yours truly included.

I figure a part of it, at least, is a lack of contention. If you want a response; ask a question. If you want more; challenge sensibilities.

The top five ZZ Tops songs are:

5 La Grange
4 Blue Jean Blues
3 Waitin' For The Bus/Jesus Left Chicago
2) Nasty Dogs & Funky Kings
1) Hot, Blue and Righteous

And that be the way it be..........people............

Comments:
VERY good list. It is almost EXACTLY what I would have put together myself, but I'd have added Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers to the list.

Hot, Blue, & Righteous is a great track.

I finally got around to listen to some of my EarWax vinyl score and was a bit disappointed in the Tejas record. Extremely well recorded, but no real stand out songs. Am I missing something there?
 
Not really, it's just not that good. The coolest thing about the Tejas record is that Phil Rudd is wearing the t-shirt on the back of AC/DC's Powerage album.
 
"Just got Paid"!!??? OMFG!!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?