.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 17, 2008

JETS 08 SCHEDULE






Looking at the Jets schedule for the can't come too soon upcoming season, all I can say is; what a bunch of pussies. We're going 16-0, without a doubt. After the crushing blow the asshat Pats took at the end of last season, I'm confident that they are no competition this year. It'll be years before they make any noise again.

Tuna and his Fish may be a team to recon with next year, but I don't think we'll have much problem handling them this season.

The rest are cake-walks.

By the time we see Obama inaugurated, we'll be looking at a Jets/Giants Super Bowl, and I'll be as pleased as punch.

Comments:
There's an inauguration for Chicago City dog catcher?
 
I'm sure there's some sort of swearing in ceremony.

The only way the Republicans can win is if they cheat.....ok, so maybe they'll win.

I take it you a fan of the cheating Pats as well.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?