.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YOU DON'T SAY


In keeping with the Bush administration's overall policy of 'Just tell me what I want to hear', a recent study shows that a large number of EPA scientists have reported "incidents of political interference in their work", according to CNN.

"889 scientists, reported personally experiencing what they viewed as political interference in their work over the last five years. Four in 10 scientists who have worked at the agency for more than a decade said they believe such interference has been more prevalent in the last five years than the previous five years."

Hmmmm, I wonder why? (Note; the use of sarcasm is meant a comedic device, in actuality I am quite convinced as to why.)

Lies and corruption. I would personally like to thank everyone who voted for this gang of criminals. (See note about sarcasm above)


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?