.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 09, 2008

I HATE YOU. BUT….

There’s a great many who almost made the list, but in the end I decided that I didn't actually hate them, but I hated things they did. These are people who I don’t like at all, but what they have done deserves respect.

Billy Joel – I almost respect him for some of his music, but in the end, not really. Billy gets a nod for his Mellencamp induction speech at the 2008 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony.

Billy: (referring to John’s many heart attacks) "….We thought we lost you, John, but you survived. You outlived the music industry."

Don Henley and Glen Frey– Oh, how I hate ‘em. Absolute humorless pricks. Love that ‘Take It to the Limit’……..

Lindsay Buckingham – Complete jerk, complete genius.

Robert Plant – It hurts me to listen to Plant sometimes, it hurts me to watch him every time, but, well, the third record is quite good.

Bill Parcells – What can I say? I have come to hate the man who made me a Jet fan.

Bob Leftsetz – I will always hate Bob. Bob is irredeemable. Sometimes I agree with him.

Comments:
Whew! I thought my name was going to be ther for a minute...

I hope I wasn't amongst the "great many who almost made the list".
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?