.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OFF TO CAMP WITH THE LADS


Figo will be playing the Camp Bisco festival in Upstate New York on Friday, and Jackson will be tagging along to care for Bob's guitars, and whatever else they need me for.


The headliner's are Snoop Dogg, The Disco Biscuits, and DJ Shadow.


We'll be there for two nights. I've been preparing my liver.




Here's some photos of Jackson working for Figo at the Amsterjam Festival last year.




Pray for me.

Comments:
some of my friends from new paltz are going to that festival too, have fun!
 
You know, at one point I thought; "What if I run into Julia here." Followed by; "Do I tell her parents?"


I hope to see more commenting from you. It makes me happy.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?